A Celebration of All Things Creative!
Join us for our second annual ArtFest!
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2017
11 AM - 5 PM
COMMUNITY PARK - FACTORY RD & RT. 35
LOCATED ALONG THE CREEKSIDE BIKE PATH NEXT TO A GORGEOUS POND, SHOP FROM HAND CRAFTED ARTISANS, FEAST BY FOOD TRUCKS, LISTEN TO LOCAL MUSICIANS, WATCH DANCERS AND PERFORMANCES BY LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS.
Find More Information:
- FOLLOW OUR EVENT ON FACEBOOK
- VIEW MAP for FREE PARKING & BIKING ACCESS --- will be available in August
- FIND OUT MORE ABOUT COMMUNITY PARK in Beavercreek
- VOLUNTEER AT ARTFEST!
- NOMINATE for the 2017 FEATURED ARTIST
- 2017 VENDOR APPLICATIONS - ArtFest is a creative festival for local artisans and organizations to help cultivate an appreciation of the arts to the public through the sale of their handmade products and educating about the intriguing processes in which their art is made. Organizations are welcomed to create art with the public through hands-on or experience stations that capture the essence of their mission.
2016 Participating Organizations & Artists:
Vendors & Activity Booths:
Most activities/projects have a small fee.