A Celebration of All Things Creative!
Join us for our second annual ArtFest!
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2017
11 AM - 5 PM
COMMUNITY PARK - FACTORY RD & RT. 35
LOCATED ALONG THE CREEKSIDE BIKE PATH NEXT TO A GORGEOUS POND, SHOP FROM HAND CRAFTED ARTISANS, FEAST BY FOOD TRUCKS, LISTEN TO LOCAL MUSICIANS, WATCH DANCERS AND PERFORMANCES BY LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS.
ArtFest is a creative festival for local artisans and organizations to help cultivate an appreciation of the arts to the public through the sale of their handmade products and educating about the intriguing processes in which their art is made. Organizations are welcomed to create art with the public through hands-on or experience stations that capture the essence of their mission.
VIEW MAP for FREE PARKING & BIKING ACCESS ---available in September
CHECK OUT WHO PARTICIPATED LAST YEAR!
What’s Happening Now!
· Nominate someone for the 2017 FEATURED ARTIST
· Apply online to make and sell your art at ArtFest
· Apply online for one of our student artist booth spaces for ages 14-18 years ... NEW this year!
· Sign up to be an ArtFest volunteer (and get an awesome ArtFest t-shirt!)
· Discover more about Community Park where ArtFest will be held!
· Apply online to make a 10’ X 10’ artistic backdrop for major selfie taking (and use your own hashtags to follow!)